Noble County Courthouse

Noble County CourthouseThe Noble County Courthouse was designed by architect Charles J. Marr in Renaissance Revival style architecture and built in 1934. The courthouse was dedicated on June 28, 1934.

Located at 305 Courthouse St. in the county seat of Caldwell, the building is still in use and today houses the Noble County Court of Common Pleas and its probate and juvenile divisions. The brick courthouse features rusticated sandstone accents with three central arched entryways.

Noble County is named after State Rep. Warren P. Noble, who was an early settler to the area.

(Click on the picture to view a larger image.)